Gdansk Tour from Warsaw
We can arrange a one-day tour to Gdansk for you. Gdansk is a port city on the Baltic Sea which can boast a beautiful Old Town. Gdansk is a historical city with 1000-year history, having been one of the cities of the Hanseatic League. Our profiessional guide will take you to the most important and interesting sites such as:
- Long Market with its townhouses restored after damages of World War II
- Fountain of Neptune
- Artus Court – once meeting place for the wealthy burghers of Gdansk
- Crane Gate, Green Gate, Golden Gate, High Gate and Prison Tower
- Church of St Mary - the largest medieval brick-built church in Europe with well known figure of the Virgin and Child and the Astronomical Clock made by Hans Durunger in 15th century.
We provide: transportation (the return train tickets on route: Warsaw - Gdansk, and private car transportation from/to hotel in Warsaw, Englsih-speaking guide in Gdansk (3-hour walking tour)).
- 950 PLN per person (1 person)
- 650 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 580 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 500 PLN per person (4 persons or more)