Tour to Auschwitz
The prisoners were mass-murdered with gas. Their bodies were burned at crematories and on piles. During the camp evacuation in January 1945 thousends of inmates died in the so-called death march. From 1 to 1,5 million people of 28 nationalities were killed here, 90% of which were Jews. In 1947 the State Museum of Auschwitz-Birkenau was estabislished. The site was given a status of the monument of martyrdom of nations. In 1967 the huge Monument to the Victims of Fascism was erected at Brzezinka.
The fastest and most comfortable way to visit Auschwitz from Warsaw is to take a train to Krakow and then from Krakow go to Auschwitz.
In Krakow you will join our local guided tour to Auschwitz -which takes 6 hours including 3,5 hours of sightseeing. You will visit both camps Auschwitz and Birkenau.
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Warsaw and Krakow
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Warsaw
- train tickets
- guided tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau
Lunch is excluded
Prices per person:
- 720 PLN per person (1 person)
- 540 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 460 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 440 PLN per person (4 persons or more)
To book this tour please write us an e-mail at: email@example.com