Warsaw Communism Tour
We would like to take you for a theme tour around Warsaw during which we will focus on the best preserved Communist sites in Warsaw. During our first part – a walking tour you will see:
- the Constitution Square and you will take a walk along the main streets like Krucza, Zurawia and Hoza in the quarter of the former Central Offices
- the Grand Hotel and the Ministry of Agricultur
- Dom Partii building (the Party's House)
- the first modern shopping center from the 50's
- and you will visit the Palace of Culture and Science - the symbol of communist era in Poland. You will admire panoramic view of the city from the 30th floor of the building.
Then we will take you for a city tour in our comfortable car. You will see:
- the communist era housing estate Za Zelazna Brama (Behind the Iron Gate), which was realized according to Le Corbusier conception
- the place of the former ghetto- the Muranow District the with typical architecture and urban layout of the 50's
- Praga district featuring socialist-realism style buildings.
Duration: 4 hoursPrices:
- 600 PLN total (1-2 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (3-5 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (6-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
Price includes: private transportation, a private guide, entrance tickets to Palace of Culture and Science.
To book this tour please write us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org