Warsaw Jewish Heritage Tour
The WWII brought devastation. Not only was buildings destroyed but also many people were killed. Jewish Warsaw community was one of the greatest in the world. Warsaw was a centre of Jewish culture until WWII. Today, there are many traces of Jewish heritage in Warsaw which we want to show you.
During our tour you will see:
- the old Jewish district
- the Nozyk synagogue
- Kirkut – old Jewish cemetery
- the Umschlag Platz
- the Monument to Ghetto Heroes
- and you will visit the Jewish Ghetto – which area was a center of Jewish culture before World War II.
Duration: 4 hoursPrices:<
- 600 PLN total (1-2 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (3-5 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (6-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
Price includes: private transportation, a private guide, entrance tickets to Nozyk Synagogue and Old Cemetery
To book this tour please write us an e-mail at: email@example.com