Warsaw Outskirts Tour
Warsaw is a rmarkable city, but its surroundings are also worth visiting. We would like to organise a one-day tour around the most interesting spots located in close vicinity to the capital city of Poland.
During this tour you will visit:
Zelazowa Wola which is the birthplace of the world famous composer Fryderyk Chopin. You will visit the old manor where Chopin was born, which is now a museum dedicated to the composer.
Nieborow Palace which was erected in the end of 12th century. You will see the whole palace complex and a park with French-style baroque garden.
English style garden nearby village of Arkadia.
We provide: transfers, entrance tickets, private English speaking guide’s assistance.
Tour lasts up to 6 hours.
- 1150 PLN per person (1 person)
- 600 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 480 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 310 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)