Wilanow Palace Tour
We would like to take you for a tour to the astonishing Wilanow Palace. It was built in the Baroque style and it is still surrounded by a wonderful park. One of the most prominent owners was King Jan (John) III Sobieski. During our your you will see:
- the collections of art and the gallery of Polish Portraits, from 15th to 20th century;
- The Royal Apartments: the Crimson Hall, the Cabinet of the Etruscans, the Lapidary - the party room
- the chambers where the royals relaxed, organized meetings and worked
- the beautiful garden created mostly in Baroque and French styles.
Duration: up to 4 hours
- 650 PLN total (1-2 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (3-5 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (6-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
Price includes: private transportation, a private guide, entrance tickets to Wilanow Palace and Park.
To book this tour please write us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org